Map of South America

Map of South America
I am sailing down the eastern coast of South America.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Buzios

Oh, I am falling behind on my posts because I'm so busy with all the ports! We arrived at our third port of call, and from this point on we will have almost no sea days left. Buzios is a small tourist and vacation town that has lots of beautiful beaches and resorts. This town is exactly like Durango, except on a beach. We went to a beautiful beach and stayed there to have lunch.  We played on the beach with some Brazilian kids.  We couldn't speak the same language, but we had fun trying to communicate. Then, we looked around at some of the interesting shops. We tried to have a traditional Brazilian dinner, but ended up ordering margarita pizza.  It was delicious!!  Maybe we will be more adventurous at the next port of call! Buzios is a very cool town and the best port of call yet in my opinion. Next we arrive in the famous city of Rio, and I am looking forward to all the sights at the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment